Registering and Wait Listing your campers
Registration (steps 1-4)
Wait-list (steps 1, 2, 5 & 6)
1. Once you create a new profile, click on the “Register A New Session” button.
2. Select the camp and session in which you want your camper registered. This menu contains only those camps that your child is old enough to attend. If the list does not seem age appropriate (or is empty) please return to your camper’s profile to ensure that your camper’s age is correct.
3. The next screen is an option for travel insurance. This is a service provided through CampDocs and can be selected purely at the parent’s discretion.
4. The final step of registration is to input payment information. Payment in full is required to confirm your space in 7Summits Camp.
5. During step 2 (above) if you selected a camp labeled as (Waitlist), you will be taken to a screen confirming that your camper has been placed on a wait-list.
6. You will receive an e-mail confirming your camper has been placed on the wait-list. If a space becomes available, a member of the 7Summits office staff will call you.